This stunning 1930s, two bedroom, Remuera home is full of exquisite detailing. Stained glass and cathedral windows in both the lounge and master bedroom lend to its overall class and elegance. The sun room (which could double as a spare bedroom or study) is bright and pretty with full match-lining and casement windows.
The ornate ceilings and cornices are quite magnificent. The central domes and plaster detailing are works of art in the entry, master and lounge. The carpet is luxurious and brand new.
The kitchen is modern and in perfect condition. The appliances are top of the line and the cabinetry is elegant and provides storage space galore. The single bathroom includes the toilet and shower and a modern vanity with a lacquered timber vanity top.
The exterior is in excellent condition and has been recently painted. It has a decromastic tiled roof. The top storey only will be moved. The house will be cut away from the basement and transported in two pieces.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
- foundations at a standard 3604 pile height;
- GST; and
- plans, drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Floor Area
- 115 sq.m
- Decramastic tile
- Native timber weatherboard
- Native Timber
- Fully carpeted and vinyl
- One very large, one average, with wardrobes
- Modern, includes DW, and excellent storage
- Shower, vanity and toilet all in as new condition
- no laundry