The minor dwellings have a concrete block wall on each side which will be replaced with new exterior walls prior to removal and this renovation is included in the price. It is currently bricked on the front and back exterior walls and these will be reclad in a wide profile hardiplank for resiting. So once they are moved they will have a fully renovated exterior, new walls at each end and the horizontal cladding, giving them a totally new, modern look. It will also have insulation installed behind the cladding to meet current insulation standards.
The unit has an attractive layout with a generous lounge and huge bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and generous windows. The bathroom has a separated shower, modern vanity and toilet suite. The galley kitchen boasts excellent cupboard storage and a neatly tiled floor. The roof is in good condition and the foundations are sound and dry.
Well presented and carpeted throughout these minor dwellings, located in Whitiora, Hamilton, are definitely worth a look.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- recladding of the front and back walls in a wide profile hardiplank and the construction of new end walls
- relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
- foundations at a standard 3604 pile height:
- the collation of all documents for the Building Consent; and
- plans, drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
Like and share our Facebook page and go in to win a $500 voucher.
- Whitiora, Hamilton
- Floor Area
- Currently brick, but will be reclad in wide profile hardiplank
- Carpet and vinyl
- Extra large
- Tidy and functional with lots of cupboards
- Separate shower
- Good condition
- These minor dwellings will each be fully reclad and will look like brand new home
- Relocation included within 100km