About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
Built in 1910 with the traditional high stud, stunning ceiling roses and beautiful lighting features, this home will be a real treasure to its new owners.
- 3 generous double sized bedrooms, a footprint of 159m2 approx, together with 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets makes this an ideal family home.
- Fresh white walls and wide arched doorways create a classic, clean look throughout.
- Fireplaces with intricate surrounds and mantelpieces are focal points in multiple rooms.
- The hardwood floor covering in a decorative Parquet pattern together with tiled floors are real eye-catching features.
- Glass leadlights and timber window shutters gives a distinctive eclectic charm.
- The bay window in the lounge lets the light stream into the hub of the house, and the large dining room where the family meets together has enough space to accommodate an extra sitting area.
- All these stunning features plus so much more makes this home a must see.
This unique home with its captivating individually, style and charm is a rare find. Don’t miss out, it won’t stick around for long!
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees