About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
- Open plan and contemporary kitchen / dining area with a neutral palette is a practical and very tidy space with double doors that open to the outside.
- A lovely, light-filled lounge with a panel detail feature wall.
- Modern and practical bathroom features a glass cube shower, built-in bath, vanity and toilet.
- Handy separate laundry off the kitchen/dining with a door to the outside.
- Built sturdy in the 1940s with weatherboard exterior, iron roof and wooden joinery.
A very tidy character home with personality, street appeal and a modern fit-out.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees