About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
- Over 2 levels, this historic home boasts 181sqm (approx.) of spacious living with a high stud ceiling on ground level and a pop-top second level with loads of storage space in the eaves.
- The upper-level master bedroom is a large area with an ensuite.
- Large, ground-level bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and exposed tongue-and groove native timber flooring.
- Wooden joinery throughout and iron roof.
- The light-filled, open plan kitchen / dining area is the hub of the home with a separate step-down living room featuring two double-doors that open wide to the outside.
- Separate 2nd lounge / living area features a panelled wood ceiling.
- Tidy main bathroom with a tile and glass shower, modern vanity and separate toilet with basin.
- Walk-through laundry nook.
A rare heritage villa that will be a real treasure in its new location.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees