About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
- A light-filled home with native timber floors also features spanning windows to frame your view.
- Handy for families and entertaining, the two living spaces are separated by an open plan kitchen and includes bi-fold doors that open to create indoor/outdoor flow.
- Generously sized living room (7m x 5.6m) features a bay window seat.
- The kitchen being the hub of the home is very tidy and practical with ample storage, breakfast bar and great bench space.
- The primary bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in robe.
- 4 great sized bedrooms all with double wardrobe space.
- Tidy main bathroom with vanity, shower cube and bath plus separate toilet.
- Separate laundry has great storage / linen cupboard.
- Built in the mid-1960s, this is a sturdy weatherboard home with wooden joinery and iron roof.
Located in Forrest Hill, Auckland
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees