About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
- The lounge gets lots of lovely natural light through the expansive windows yet is cosy with a heat pump and carpet.
- Open plan from the lounge into the dining area, you can close off the kitchen with a slider door.
- The original gully style kitchen is practical and has great storage options, a stainless steel bench and window over the sink – another light filled space.
- Move down the hallway to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- The bathroom is complete with a bath and shower, and a separate toilet.
- The generously sized laundry is separate with 2 door entry.
- Lovely natural wooden doors throughout.
- An easy one piece move.
This 84sqm solid weatherboard home with wooden joinery, clay tile roof is a perfect example of a traditional 1970s New Zealand home that’s worth a look.