About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
This exquisite 200sqm Villa is a piece of history that comes with a real story behind it. It is one for the historic home lover.
- The eye-catching kitchen and dining area are a natural family hub featuring a window seat with bi-folds to sit in the sun with your morning coffee.
- The lovely living and lounge spaces are generous and inviting.
- Original tongue and groove native timber floors and lush carpet.
- All 4 bedrooms ooze opulence with the practically of built-in storage.
- High stud ceilings with decorative panels feature in most of the rooms.
- There are 2 charming bathrooms both with showers and toilets.
- Wooden joinery throughout with snippets of colour in textured rose pink glass and a unique and intriguing leadlight door.
- Solid and sturdy weatherboard exterior with iron roof.
Don’t miss your chance to own a one-of-a-kind home with a fabulous back-story and an incredible amount of character and appeal.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees