About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
This simply stunning 1920s bungalow has been lovingly restored as the top level of a 2-story home.
- Configure this 152sqm home as 5 bedrooms with 1 living area, or 4 bedrooms with 2 living areas
- Built of solid weatherboard with wooden joinery and iron roof, this home has been re-gibbed, has new wiring and features a tasteful redecoration throughout
- The master bedroom with custom built double wardrobe gives plenty of storage and has an attached sunroom which could be utilised as an ensuite, office / study, nursery or walk-in wardrobe
- The contemporary kitchen showcases a serving window to the dining room which also doubles as a handy breakfast bar
- With beautiful hardwood Matai timber floors, exposed ceilings beams and feature windows, this home is ready to be moved to its new site – perfect for a family home
- The bathroom includes a bath and has a separate shower and a separate toilet
If you are looking for a larger footprint that has been well maintained, this home packed with character is well worth a look.
Please note: removal will only be the top floor as shown in the photos. The stairwell could be converted into another bedroom or office space.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees