About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
Built in the 1960s, this 3 bedroom bungalow has seen a few improvements over the years, particularly with an extensive renovation in 2013. The transformation is quite lovely.
- Modern kitchen and appliances with great cabinetry and a centre island bench
- Double French doors that open off the lounge, dining and master bedroom
- Tidy bathroom with shower over tub and heated towel rail
- Beautiful wooden flooring and carpet
- Heat pump
- Solid weatherboard exterior
- Iron roof
- Wooden joinery
Our expert Uplifting Homes team will simply lift and move the top story of this lovely tidy home to its new site, and place on new foundations, ready to be connected to services. Don’t miss out on viewing this gem today.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees