About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
This wonderful family home boasts style and class with French doors in almost every room and Georgian bar style windows. Walk in through the eye-catching Kowhai-design, stained glass door into an inviting front entrance featuring dark tongue and groove original wood floors.
This delightful 3 bedroom home also features:
- Bi-fold doors in the living room open wide to bring the outside in, and a cosy window seat entices you to sit and relax in the sun. The stunning built-in wall unit incorporates a Jetmaster wood burner fireplace and is finished in black to make a real statement
- The gully style, open plan kitchen includes a double oven and large breakfast bar to accommodate the whole family
- Expansive master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe complete with built in shelving and rails
- Separate media room which could double as a 4th bedroom
- Excellent built-in storage and cupboard space
- HRV system and ceiling cassette heat pump in living area
- Two hot water cylinders
- Large, spacious laundry
- Steel roof
- Once moved, preference is to re-brick to bring the original character back to this unique home.
The garage and an extra side room has a concrete floor and not included, but can be an added option, POA.
A beautifully presented home that needs to be viewed in person to gain a full appreciation of the stunning features and lovely spacious flow.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees