About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
- The fresh white interior of the open plan kitchen, family and dining room features bi-fold doors that open wide creating a lovely indoor-outdoor flow
- Recently renovated contemporary kitchen has modern appliances and a handy bi-fold servery window
- Expansive windows in the separate lounge allows the light to stream in and the double internal doors can be closed for seclusion
- The generously sized master bedroom features French doors opening out and is complete with an ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 bedrooms with loads of storage and a study – perfect for a family home
- A beautiful 146sqm home constructed of tongue and groove native timber floors, wooden joinery and concrete tile roof
- Modernise the exterior aesthetic with a re-clad to suit your personal style and needs
- DVS ventilation system and heating throughout
All these stunning features plus so much more makes this home a must see in person to gain a full appreciation for the inviting atmosphere and lovely spacious flow.
Please note: Top level only as shown in photos and floorplan. The exterior plaster over brick cladding will be removed before being moved – a great opportunity to insulate and wrap ready for placement on your site.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees