About this house
Hand-picked, quality relocatable home
Reinstate this beauty of a family home back to its original state and create your dream kitchen with a little re-jig of the floorplan or recreate the current footprint by adding on an extension – there are multiple opportunities here to suit your needs and desires.
- Delightful bay windows with stained glass
- Ceiling roses & lighting features sit aptly within the high stud
- Classic white walls throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite includes a double wardrobe, heat pump & French doors
- 4 generous double bedrooms with double door wardrobes
- The 4th bedroom or dressing room has built in shelving and a dressing table
- Office, study or nursery room perfect for working from home and growing families
- The main bathroom with antique features includes a clawfoot bath & unique toilet
- Practical, gully style laundry with loads of storage
- Laminate wood-look flooring and original skirtings
- DVS ventilation system
- Solid weatherboard exterior, wooden joinery and Decramastic roof
- Rewired with new internal switchboard
- This home will be in storage
Please note: the add-on kitchen/living area at the back of this home is not included as it is unable to be relocated. However, there are some valuable materials and fittings here which are available to be removed and taken as part of the purchase price. Take the whole kitchen if you like!
This stunning bungalow with its unique style and charm is sure to impress.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees