This very tidy 1950’s treasure makes an ideal family home. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas, it ticks all the boxes.
The generous master bedroom offers French doors that could open out onto a deck and there is also the option of creating a master en-suite.
The lounge is spacious and light with two sets of French doors providing an easy indoor/outdoor flow.
The house is in very sound condition and could be moved straight into.
This is the perfect opportunity for a family to live in and gradually renovate over time.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
- Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Floor Area
- Board & Batten
- Spacious bedrooms
- Tidy and Functional
- Bathroom with Separate Toilet
- Seperate Laundry (no included in move)
- Relocation Included within 100km