You will fall in love as you enter this stunning character villa with all its original charm, its traditional features include an entrance porch with stained-glass front doors, intricate exterior fretwork, and high battened ceilings.
This 210m2 home has undergone significant modifications throughout the years and has had a tasteful add on yet it still holds its original homely feel, it now accommodate 4 generous bedrooms, office, family friendly kitchen with scullery, dinning, 2 bathrooms, laundry, two living area plus more space to play with.
The tastefully renovated kitchen is the heart and hub of the home revealing its beautiful native timber floors, featuring a cozy fire place that can be easily reinstated on its new site, and its large scullery is the added bonus. Having ample space in two separate living areas creates room for all your family fun while creating a quite living area next too the master bedroom where you can snuggle up next to your fire place to maintain a cozy temperature all year-round making it the perfect sanctuary of the home where you can relax.
There are skylights and plenty of windows, some with creative glass stained detail creating permeate natural light through out the home.
This villa is sound and wont disappoint anyone looking for a family friendly character home.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Te Awamutu
- Floor Area
- 4 generous rooms + office
- Newly renovated Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms, including shower, bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Relocation included within 100km