The existing 1920’s character home with beautiful native timber floors and solid weatherboard cladding offers five bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen with open plan dining and spacious living areas with ornate fireplaces that can be reinstated on its new site. This 139m2 bungalow also offers extra room in the floor plan to make adjustments to suite your families needs.
Currently located in Auckland.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
- Floor Area
- Iron roof
- Native timber floors
- Spacious bedrooms
- Tidy and functional
- Separate laundry
- Relocation included within 100km