|Asking price $112,000|
This generous family home is going to complement any new site its taken too
The home is light and spacious with fabulous spaces in every direction. Utilise the add on as a 5th bedroom or 4 bedrooms with an office and enjoy the ample living space to compliment this.
The master is a wonderful space to enjoy with full privacy from all the other bedrooms whilst flowing tastefully into the livings spaces.
The house is completely original other than the rear add on therefore any renovations are going to be simply created – the potential here is endless.
Age aside the house is in good condition and could be moved straight into or renovate and modernize over time. It is structurally very sound.
There is a small area of concrete in the laundry area. The main house will be moved in 2 pieces with the small add on creating a third load. There is no roof droop required for the moving of this house
All of the above is subject to a site inspection.
The listed price is for the house relocated, insulate and wrapped in building paper ready for you to clad.
Should you wish for us to clad the house this is possible for an extra $24,000 + gst this accommodates for the use of Hardi plank in the widest profile.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Hamilton, Waikato
- Iron roof
- Wrapped ready to be cladded
- Carpet is well keeped. Native timber floors.
- Relocation included within 100km