|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $78,000|
This three-bedroom house would make a great family home. Perfect for a smaller site, at 90sq.m, it has aluminium joinery throughout and great living spaces.
The dining room spills outside through ranch sliders to the perfect barbeque area. The living room is generously proportioned at 18 sq.m and is brightly lit through all the windows.
An ideal project for the home renovator, the kitchen and bathroom could both do with attention and the interior walls need a fresh coat of paint.
The carpet in the main rooms is currently hiding the solid native timber flooring, which could easily be exposed and polished for an attractive, modern look inside.
And, prior to relocation the current brick exterior will be removed and the house will be clad in a wide profile hardiplank, giving the exterior a whole new look.
Priced to sell, this house, in Hamilton, will move in one piece.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height;
• GST; and
• plans, drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Riverlea, Hamilton
- Floor Area
- Corrugated Iron
- brick, to be reclad in wide profile hardiplank
- Carpet over native timber
- Need redecorating
- Needs renovation
- renovation required
- Separate Laundry
- this house requires renovation and some TLC
- one piece