|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $79,000|
This 67 square metre, two bedroom house will make the perfect minor dwelling for your development or a brilliant bach at the beach for the summer months.
In excellent condition, with a solid iron roof, this two bedrooom home is timber clad with timber joinery and a tidy deck at the rear.
The master bedroom is enormous at almost 16 square metres and the smaller room is also generous in size. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and are situated at the front of the house. The kitchen, with generous bench space and wall to wall cupboards provides more storage than a much larger home. Opening into the lounge it provides a large living area that comprises almost half the house. There is a fireplace in the lounge and good window area to welcome the light.
The laundry is located in the kitchen behind the large folding doors at the far end.
This house is an easy one piece move, and is currently located at Rukuhia in Hamilton.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height;
• GST; and
• plans, drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Rukuhia, Hamilton
- Floor Area
- Native timber weatherboard
- Native Timber
- Native Timber
- One very large, one average
- Tidy with good cupboard space
- Includes toilet
- Located at rear of kitchen
- Some finishing work and redecorating