|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Asking price $128,000|
An original Californian Bungalow, this lovely home has three bedrooms, and a welcoming entrance porch that adds enormously to its character and charm.
The large, modern kitchen and the two fully tiled bathrooms are both real assets, making this house very ‘liveable’. With the bedrooms all down one side of the house and the living area on the other, there is very real potential for renovating the home to create a large, open living area. (The current tenants are using the lounge as a bedroom.)
With a 2.8m stud, the bedrooms are large and all have wardrobes and the master bedroom and the lounge both have corner bay windows. The heart rimu floor boards and the exposed ceiling beams combine to create a true period home.
The exterior of the house is extremely sound and has been well preserved. The casement windows and shingles under the bay windows are in excellent original order. The whole house has been rewired and it’s had cupboards galore added through the hallway and kitchen.
This house is an easy two piece move, and is currently located in Otahuhu.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height;
• GST; and
• plans, drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Floor Area
- Corrugated Iron
- Native timber weatherboard
- Native Timber
- Native Timber
- Huge bedrooms
- Huge modern kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space
- Fully Tiled, one with ceramic bath, one with shower
- In the rear bathroom
- Painting interior and exterior
- Included in sale price