This solid low maintenance L-shape home is an entertainers dream! With impressive street appeal, clay tile roof that should not require lowering, aluminium joinery and the low maintenance hardiplank matched with the insulation in the external walls will make a cosy haven in winter and a sun filled treasure for the summer once that flowing living space is captured to maximize the opportunity here for indoor out door living. You will already feel at home with its presentable interior yet there is plenty of room to add your personal touch. Drop it on a flat site or capitalistic on return and put it back on a basement. The extremely generous floor area features a functional newly renovated open plan kitchen, dining and lounge ideal for those kiwi family gatherings, 3 spacious bedrooms with great wardrobe space, bathroom with separate toilet.
This home could potentially be made into a 4 bedroom by easily changing the existing entrance to be a bedroom as this area currently accommodates stairs to the bottom floor and will not be required in future.
The house is currently situated in Auckland, however it can travel anywhere.
Should you wish for us to clad the house this is possible for an extra $24,000 + gst this accommodates for the use of Hardi plank in the widest profile.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include cladding
• price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW.
- Floor Area
- To be cladded in hardy plank
- Aluminium joinery
- Spacious bedrooms
- Newly renovated, tidy and functional
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Relocation included within 100km