Was $106,000 – Now $86,000
This cute 98m2 home currently clad in weatherboard with a brick face is an easy one piece move.
A solid home with its iron roof, aluminum joinery and the interior in fantastic condition.
This house would be ideal for those first time buyers trying to get into the property market or a great house for the back section.
Featuring 3 generous sized bedrooms, a functional kitchen dining and large living area, a tidy bathroom and separate laundry.
Price includes brick wall being replaced with weatherboard to match the rest of the home.
Currently located in Hamilton.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
- Floor Area
- Weatherboard with a brick face
- Aluminum Joinery
- Tidy functional kitchen
- Relocation included within 100km