Built in 1967 by an engineer and his young wife, this weatherboard home has been extended & refurbished to provide for a growing family. It offers spacious living quarters on the same level with 3 generous bedrooms, separate laundry bathroom and toilet.
This home will travel with integrity.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
Buy or sell a house with Uplifting Homes and be in the draw to win a luxury weekend getaway for two.
- Floor Area
- Iron roof
- 3 spacious bed rooms
- Tidy and functional
- bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Relocation included within 100km