This 97 sq.m brick family home features a spacious open plan dining / kitchen area with separate living, separate laundry & generous shower. Three bedrooms are positioned down the hallway with a family bathroom & separate toilet. Heat pumps provide comfort during the cooler months.
The bedrooms are all generously sized with built-in wardrobes. It has attractive aluminium joinery and large windows to let in the natural light.
This has been a much-loved family home for the past 50 years and will easily last another 50, resited on a new property. With its low pitched iron roof and simple, rectangluar shape this house will move easily in one piece. The bricks will be removed prior to transportation and the house will be wrapped and insulated, ready for recladding. Uplifting Homes could re-clad the house at a cost of $20,500 + GST.
Call Today to View!!
This House is Currently Located in Hamilton.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
• price does not include your council costs.
- Floor Area
- brick, to be removed prior to relocation
- Native Timber
- Functional and tidy
- Full sized bath, separate large shower in the laundry
- Separate Laundry, includes shower