This solid-built 125m2, 1960’s home, with beautiful period features, is looking for a new location.
The semi-open plan living with 3 generous bedrooms, with French doors and windows galore, makes this the perfect family home.
The renovation potential is endless for a home like this. French doors from the master bedroom and living room provide the opportunity for a deck the entire length of the home.
This house is in excellent condition throughout and could be moved straight into or renovated over time. It is structurally very sound and has ample living space to accommodate for the whole family.
The listed price is for the house to be relocated, insulated and wrapped in building paper ready for you to re-dress in an exterior cladding of your choice or we could clad the house in wide profile hardi-plank for an additional charge of $22,000 +GST.
The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
• relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100 km of current site;
• foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth;
• plans for your building consent are drawn and submitted to your local council on your behalf.
Price does not include your council costs.
CALL TODAY TO VIEW!
- Dinsdale, Hamilton
- Floor Area
- Iron roof
- 2 Double Bedrooms + 1 Single Bedroom
- Tidy and Functional
- 2 Bathrooms, plus 1 other separate Toilet.
- Separate Laundry
- Relocation Included within 100km