REDUCED TO SELL : $208,000
This home must be moved
This lovingly maintained 1920s weatherboard home has been tastefully modernised while keeping its original features.
Reinstate this beauty of a family home back to its original state and create your dream kitchen with a little re-jig of the floorplan or recreate the current footprint by adding on an extension – there are multiple opportunities here to suit your needs and desires.
- Delightful bay windows with stained glass
- Ceiling roses & lighting features sit aptly within the high stud
- Classic white walls throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite includes a double wardrobe, heat pump & French doors
- 4 generous double bedrooms with double door wardrobes
- The 4th bedroom or dressing room has built in shelving and a dressing table
- Office, study or nursery room perfect for working from home and growing families
- The main bathroom with antique features includes a clawfoot bath & unique toilet
- Practical, gully style laundry with loads of storage
- Laminate wood-look flooring and original skirtings
- DVS ventilation system
- Solid weatherboard exterior, wooden joinery and Decramastic roof
- Rewired with new internal switchboard
Please note: the add-on kitchen/living area at the back of this home is not included as it is unable to be relocated. However, there are some valuable materials and fittings here which are available to be removed and taken as part of the purchase price. Take the whole kitchen if you like!
This stunning bungalow with its unique style and charm is sure to impress, register your interest and book in your viewing today.
Phone Selina on 027 473 6683
CONDITIONS – The price is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto a flat site with easy access within 100km of current site
- Foundations at a standard 3604 pile height and depth
- Price does not include your council costs or architects fees
KEYWORDS: transportable home, transportable dwelling, transportable building, transportable house, relocatable house, relocatable dwelling, relocatable building, removable house, removable dwelling, removable home, removable building, villa, character home, house for removal, building for removal, dwelling for removal, home for removal, house haulage, clear my site, houses for removal, homes for removal, buildings for removal, dwellings for removal, renovate, investment, house demolition, demolition, bungalow, character home, character dwelling, character building, development, investment opportunity, developments, preloved home, preloved house, preloved building.
- Floor Area
- 126sqm approx
- Laminate wood-look flooring
- Generous double bedrooms with double door wardrobes
- 2 toilets, clawfoot bath, antique-look toilet
- Practical, gully style, loads of storage
- PLEASE NOTE – the add-on kitchen/living area at the back of this home is not included as it is unable to be relocated. However, there are some valuable materials and fittings here which are available to be removed and taken as part of the purchase price.